PT. Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi. Currently we have an opening position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
Environment Health & Safety Engineer (EHS)
- To monitor, review and establish preventive actions procedures related to employees Health and Safety during working hours.
- To maintain implementation of company’s EHS Management System to comply with EHS/GMP Standards.
Key Accountability Areas:
- Conduct EHS/ workplace safety audits.
- Conduct EHS trainings to improve employee awareness
- Develop EHS procedures, Work instructions, Guidelines
- Conduct job Safety Analysis / Hazard Assessment
- Communicate with internal, governments & external parties for EHS Subjects.
- Formal Educational Level : Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Health & Safety / Engineering / Science
- Working Experience : 1 - 2 years in same field of work
- Technical Competence: Leadership and problem solving skill
- Holding Certified Safety Officer ( AK3 ) is preferable
PT Mattel Indonesia
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “EHS ENGINEER” on your subject email.