Lolapil program will run for 6 (six) months, is 1 (one) month of the theory in the classroom and 5 (five) months of field work in the factory of PT PETROCHEMICAL GRESIK.
Lolapil Program Participants will be trained to recognize, learn and operate optimal manufacturing facilities under the guidance counselors who are experienced and competent field
During the training period, participants will be provided accommodation (dormitory), consumption and spending money. Lolapil Program Graduates will gain knowledge / skills that are reliable in the field of production operations and certification of PT PETROCHEMICAL GRESIK thus expected to have a competitive advantage in the competitive world of work later.
If you have a high spirit and challenged to develop themselves, we invite you to join the chosen people, as a participant Lolapil PT PETROCHEMICAL GRESIK with the following conditions:
A. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Indonesia Citizen
- Male gender
- Science and vocational high school graduates Chemistry (Accreditation A)
- Maximum age 20 years (born after June 30, 1991)
- The average value of UAN at least 8
- Mastering English (minimum passive)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Drug free
- Minimum height 168 cm / weight
- Not color blind.
- Not wearing glasses / contact lenses
- Not Married
1. To register online for the program through the LOLAPIL program website seleksilolapil.petrokimia-gresik.com no later than July 6, 2011.
C. IMPLEMENTATION SELECTION
1. The selection process was implemented in phases, consisting of:
a.Test Phase I: Verify the file and test the initial Health
b.Test Phase II: Test of Academic Potential
c.The test phase III: PsikoTest
d.The test phase IV: End Health Tests
2. The selection process was carried out using a knockout. Selection decisions are final and can not be contested.
3. Academic Test material covers subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Indonesian and English.
D. OTHER PROVISIONS
1. In this selection process of participants is free of charge.
2. Participants were asked to ignore the parties that promise to help pass the selection process.
3. Participants who proved using unethical means (giving money / bribes, etc.) in order to influence the outcome of selection, be disqualified or canceled their participation.
4. Costs to and from the selection becomes the responsibility of participants.
Dupi Madya Ardiono
Head of Partnerships & Community Development Department